Saturday, November 27, 2010

So I've always liked to play with hair. It started with my giant Barbie head when I was little, then on to my friends when I was a teenager, then to my daughter Erica, and finally to her friends. I even remember, as a very young child, sitting on the back of the couch behind my grandpa to "style" his hair with the little comb that he always kept in his shirt pocket.

I never went to school to do hair. I am not a professional. The only award I ever received was when Erica won the "prettiest hair award" in her kindergarten class (because I held her down every morning to braid and curl it a different way!).

But, I like to play with hair and want to keep doing it. And I LOVE weddings. So I thought, "why not put the two together and start a little something?"

I can come to you. That means no traffic, no crowded beauty shops, no time restraints on your special day. Prices are fair, and I won't be satisfied unless you are happy.

Can I play with your hair? Send me a message or give me a call: 229-85....

P.S. (& More!) means proms, homecomings, parties, and just plain old date nights. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment